Thursday, October 29, 2009

Hello Small Business Fans!

When you are in the idea business for as long as I have been in it, people start to ask you questions. Lot's of questions. Now, I can offer to answer them for a small fee or just answer them. Quite frankly, the answer is not always the solution so I will get along just fine.

But for some folks, they want to dive into every aspect of their small business. So, I am willing to share what I know for free and you can take it or leave it. Fair deal?

Shortly, I will share what I know about web marketing. That includes lots of things that most folk don't think about and don't know how to do. Google recently said there are over one trillion links out there so the competition is certainly sporty to say the least.

Creating a web presence is pretty easy but with those odds, finding you is hard unless the finder knows your site by some of its name.

Those are the type of things you can expect me to discuss. So, add a link, grab a cup of coffee, and come back. Leave comments if you would like me to look into something. 

To quote a famous person from the future...Live long and Prosper! (Spock of course.)

No comments: