Sunday, November 15, 2009

And now a message from our sponsor...


Me. :o)

Are you worried about the holidays? If you are in retail, you probably are a little more than worried. Gloomy perhaps. Well, don't be gloomy. Take some action here. I can come over and doll up your store with some of the cutest holiday cartoons you will ever see! I can turn those store windows into a Christmas wonderland. Rudolph. Santa. Toy soldier. Raggety Ann and Raggety Andy. Trees. Bows. Candy-cane words. Get the picture?

People have stopped to watch me paint. People take their pictures in front of it. And people buy.

So ungloom thyself. Let's paint your way to a great holiday season. But hurry! I only have so much energy. Here's the info...


 Email me, k?

(Fast talking guy)

Service only available in the Corpus Christi, Austin, and San Antonio areas.)...

No comments: